Friday, December 22, 2006

The Twelve (?) Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas,
Nasrallah sent to me,
God’s party” on a camping spree

On the second day of Christmas,
Michel Aoun sent to me,
One orange buffoon,
“God’s party” on a camping spree

On the third day of Christmas,
Franjieh sent to me
A p-rated country,
One orange moron,
“God’s party” on a camping spree

On the fourth day of Christmas,
Hariri sent to me
Arab Sunni backing,
A p-rated country,
One orange buffoon,
“God’s party” on a camping spree

On the fifth day of Christmas,
Joumblat sent to me
Ajaweed aplenty,
Arab Sunni backing,
A p-rated country,
One orange buffoon,
“God’s party” on a camping spree

On the sixth day of Christmas,
Geagea sent to me
Disappointed Christians,
Ajaweed aplenty,
Arab Sunni backing,
A p-rated country,
One orange buffoon,
“God’s party” on a camping spree

On the seventh day of Christmas,
Bachar sent to me
Syrian-trained Assassins,
Disappointed Christians,
Ajaweed aplenty,
Arab Sunni backing,
A p-rated country,
One orange buffoon,
“God’s party” on a camping spree

On the eight day of Christmas,
George Bush sent to me
the “Realists” who screwed me
Syrian-trained Assassins,
Disappointed Christians,
Ajaweed aplenty,
Arab Sunni backing,
A p-rated country,
One orange buffoon,
“God’s party” on a camping spree

On the ninth day of Christmas,
Chirac and Blair came to me
Still confused and spineless
the “Realists” who screwed me
Assassins from Syria,
Disappointed Christians,
Ajaweed aplenty,
Arab Sunni backing,
A p-rated country,
One orange buffoon,
“God’s party” on a camping spree

On the tenth day of Christmas,
The Arabs sent to me
A confused emissary
As confused and spineless
the “Realists” who screwed us
Syrian-trained Assassins,
Disappointed Christians,
Ajaweed aplenty,
Arab Sunni backing,
A p-rated country,
One orange buffoon,
“God’s party” on a camping spree

Oh who’re we kidding,
they stole our Christmas,
they screwed up our new Year’s
and soon will cancel Eid...
the day after Christmas,
if pig-headed morons prevail,
the end result will be
A bloody conflict,
a destroyed country,
and no sense our nation
will ever grow to be….


2 comments:

Tarek said...

LOlllllllllllllllllllllllllll...

Applause, applause!!!

R said...

:)