Saturday, March 08, 2008

Dessus-Dessous-Derrière... Les "News"

Amid all the talk about ships, threats, war, and recriminations, one thing at least is working; many aspects of Lebanese creativity survive, and some of it is making inroads in some glamorous places… Ninjas need not apply (then again, la nuit, tous les chats sont gris, n’est ce pas?…)…

Makes you think, the “good guys” maybe not necessary the loudest dudes, eh?

...

So there may be hope for us, after all.

Short Update: the video I had uploaded was removed by Youtube for "inappropriate" content. Maybe some shirking violet apparently got upset at my little "photo montage" inspired by Michel Fugain's insolence...

...

3 comments:

Lirun said...

very thought provoking

Anonymous said...

can you repost it somewhere else so we can see it?

Jeha said...

I will try as soon as I get back to a faster connection. I was trying to see from YouTube what the "inappropriate" aspect is; it was a rather "lamo" video collage of mine, especially compared to my other stuff.nothing too controversial